My goal my ambition

I have dreams for my future like everyone else. Dreams of the good life, with lots of money, happy family! And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it.
College is my first step to achieve it. Currently I am a student in a public high school. I do my best to keep my grades up, because I know that it will help me get into the college of my dream through SNMPTN. I dream of going to ITB to study in Business School and Management. My other option is to University of Padajaran to study Law. By the time I get this degree, I will be around 21 or 22 and get married and soon be having kids.
I want to continue my study abroad and get scholarship to achieve MBA degree. If go to Law School i want to continue my study to master degree to notary and working as a notary.
Other then that, I wish that i can buy a beautiful modern big house and live there with my husband and my kids. I hope that we can travel around the world together and live a happy wealthy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compliment and Congratulations

My Last Holiday

Recount Text