My Last Holiday

I want to tell you about my last holiday. On the first week I spent my time by hanging out my friends. We went to 23 Paskal, Trans Studio Mall, cafes, and watched some movies. I hanged out almost everyday. On the second week I spent my holiday in Jakarta with my family. We went there by car, Alhamdulillah there's no traffic jam at all. When were arrived, we went straight to Mall Grand Indonesia. We strolled around the mall, stores to stores. On the second day, we went to Pondok Indah Mall, we strolled around the Mall, we visited H&M, Stradivarius, Pull & Bear, Cotton On, and many more. On the third day we went to Ratu Plaza to park our car and we went to Senayan MRT Station. This is my first time trying MRT in Jakarta, i felt so happy because finally Indonesia can have a modern transportation like another countries. When i went there i felt that Singapore MRT vibes. Altough there are still a lot of mistakes but i really appreciate it. We went from Senayan Station to Bunderan HI Station and we went to Plaza Indonesia Mall. There, we went to the luxury brands like Gucci, Kenzo, Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade and many more. After we strolled aound the mall we went back to the station and went to Senayan City Mall. We went to Sushi Hiro to have our dinner. On the fourth day we didn't do much, we only watched Imperfect film and eat fluffy pancake in Mall Kelapa Gading. On the fifth day we can't go anywhere because of Jakarta flood but luckily, our Apartment is beside Mall of Indonesia. On the sixth day we went back home to Bandung by car, we thought that there will be traffic bacuse of the flood but Alhamdulillah it only takes 1,5 hour to reach Bandung.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compliment and Congratulations

Recount Text